Our people must learn to do good by meeting the urgent needs of others; then they will not be unproductive.~ Titus 3:14, NLT

Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

A New Hobby for Others

I never thought I'd have a blog. 
Being a private person I couldn't imagine what on Earth I'd share. 
Besides, who would want to read anything I have to say?
But then it dawned on me. I hadn't fully realized the potential found in a blog. 
Here sat an amazing way for me to change the world!
My goal is to use this blog to spread awareness of various causes, help individuals learn how to save money and resources, 
and inspire people to use what they have to help others. 
I may not be able to change the whole world, but I just might be able to affect a single pebble. 
My hope is to change the world pebble by pebble. 


"like" me on facebook for even MORE deals, tips and ways to help others! CLICK HERE and then click "like".

No comments:

Post a Comment

"like" our facebook page