Our people must learn to do good by meeting the urgent needs of others; then they will not be unproductive.~ Titus 3:14, NLT

Search This Blog

Monday, July 8, 2013

Make sure you follow me on facebook to see all the Back-to-School post I'll be sharing from all the money saving sites I follow!!!!

I share a TON of posts on facebook that don't get posted to the blog, so be sure to "like" my facebook page to see them all. I also share volunteer and giving opportunities. 


The Back-to-School sales have started. Many items only $.01!!! I'll be sharing as many deals as I see. It may be early, but this is a great way to save a LOT of money getting school supplies for your own children, or to collect to donate to local school supply drives or Operation Christmas Child boxes, etc. Be sure to come to the main facebook page once in a while to make sure you didn't miss a post! 

http://www.facebook.com/ChangingtheWorldPebblebyPebble 


See All Current Posts by Clicking the "View All Current Posts Here" Tab on the Upper Lefthand Corner of the Page!

No comments:

Post a Comment

"like" our facebook page